Frequently Asked Questions
“We are excited to host young basketball players at the Premier Basketball Camp. Our objective is to inspire all players to work hard on the basketball court and in the classroom.” – Andrew, Camp Director
What are the ages of the campers that attend The Premier Basketball Camp?
Boys Ages: 12-17
Please visit our registration page for more specific information.
Before Care- After Care
Before-Care and After-Care are available. Campers may be dropped off after 8am.
Campers must be picked up by 5pm. An extra fee of $10.00 per day will be charged for before or after care.
Please contact the Camp Director for more specifics.
What separates The Premier Basketball Camp from the other local camps?
1. The one main difference between our camp and the others is that we are limiting the number of camper to 30. This is an exclusive basketball program.
The level and experience of our staff and our 5 to 1 ratio! There is simply no comparison. Our staff features top level basketball minds. Our supporting coaches also have a plethora of basketball experience at all levels. Combine our staff with our creative use of technology, equipment, and tools that will provide the ultimate basketball experience to all attendees.
2. We offer an exclusive camp, where kids will get incredible basketball training, video sessions, analytics, speed & agility instruction for an hour a day, mental aspect of the game and daily sit-down strategy sessions. The difference between a good and great player is their understanding of the game.
3. Our camp focuses on the individual training and the team training, while the other camps focus on one or the other.
4. Our camps are focused on the boys that are already skilled, or they are just starting out and have a passion for learning the game of basketball. Our campers will get the best coaching, organized itinerary, strategy and mental aspects of the game. We break campers down by age group and ability.
5. Campers will leave each day on a positive note – We are mentors to our campers and keeping a positive mind-set is critical.
6. Your child will receive a final evaluation from our staff, as well as, drills and access to a monthly webinar at the conclusion of the camp session. Therefore, your child will know what to focus on when training on their own.
7. Tremendous facility. It’s what you do with the facility that matters most when choosing a camp. Our stations, drills, white board times, strategy are extremely organized, so there is very little down time.
8. T-shirts and other giveaways are nice, but it should not be a factor when spending your hard earned money. We are aligned with the top sports brands in the country. This illustrates the value they see in our itinerary, staff and future growth. But of course you will get a t-shirt
What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
Registration is simple. There are two ways to sign-up for the Premier Basketball Camp.
All forms are located through our online registration. If you registered online, you will receive a welcome email.
You may also request our PDF Registration Form, and mail it in with your CHECK payment. Call 410-988-3583.
What items should my child bring to camp?
Campers should wear basketball gear (shirt, shorts, gym shoes, socks) every day. Camp Shirts will be given out on the first day of camp.
Where and when is check in?
Check in will take place the Monday morning of each camp week. Camp begins at 10:00 am. Check in, as well as daily drop off and pick up will take place at The Garrison Forest School.
How do I get directions and address to the camp?
Please visit our Locations page for the address and map to our location.
Will meals be provided for campers?
Yes, Garrison Forest has a full service cafeteria on site. Campers will have an opportunity to eat a nutritious and delicious food provided by the Garrison Forest staff.
What is a typical day like?
Benefits, Benefits, Benefits…
- Camp begins at 10:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm, daily.
- Pre-program individual goal-setting maximizes camper experience
- Improve mental toughness, hand-eye coordination, Basketball IQ and leadership ability.
- Speed & Agility Training – One Hour a Day to Improve quickness, strength, speed and core.
- Nutritious Lunch included
- Top Equipment needed to be successful
- Controlled Full Court games – Experience using skills learned by our staff
- Elite staff – 5 to 1 ratio ensures individual training.
- Post-camp written analysis from our basketball coaches allow for continued improvement
- Monthly Webinar – Providing continued guidance to our dedicated players.
Will there be medical staff at the camp?
Certified trainers will be present at all times during camp. If your child has any medical condition or limitation, please let our staff know. Trainers will be informed and will be responsible for all medications during camp.
Our experienced, certified trainers are present throughout the week and on premises to ensure your child is safe.
What is your camp canteen program?
When you register to attend the Premier Basketball Camp, Parents will have the opportunity to prepay in increments of $25.00 or $50.00 to be used for snacks, drinks, candy, apparel, etc. at our camp canteen. The camper can make purchases without having to carry money with them throughout the day.
Refunds will not be given to remaining balances left on Camp Canteen.
What is the cost of camp?
This year we are offering an exclusive two week basketball camp session.
By limiting this unique camp to ONLY 30 campers, players with a passion and work ethic to improve their game will receive the ULTIMATE camp experience.
June 29-July 3rd; July 6th-10th
Boys Ages: 12-17
What if my child has to leave early?
Please inform camp staff at the beginning of the day if your child needs to leave early. A staff member will escort your child at the time of pick-up.